Monday 2 September 2013

Catching up

I have been neglecting my little blog, mostly because no-one reads it, so I do my ranting on the phone to my mum instead.  Things that have annoyed me recently:

Paul's exit.  Seriously, Eileen, what is wrong with you? Also, why did he have to go and live in a caravan in the driveway of a man who presumably hates him (since none of "the lads down the station" wanted to go for a drink with him)? What happened to the house he had with Lesley? This bothered me when he had that ridiculous sleeping-on-Gail's-couch storyline, and it annoys me still).

Mandy's exit. What happened to the house she used to live in with Jenna when Lloyd ran into her again? Why go so quickly without even telling your daughter?

Sinead & Chesney. Heartbroken? Over Chesney? Sinead seems sweet and fun, but Chesney is dull, mardy, thick, and their first date ended when she wouldn't sleep with him which seemed it was all he was after. They've been together five minutes, and all he's done is whine about Katy. Get a nicer fella, Sinead.

Tez. I had hoped for a decent comedy character, given all his japes with Karl over the years. Nah, we've got a Poundland version of Tony From Men Behaving Badly who does nothing but do bad drunk-acting and leers at Eva. Cheers for that.

Time continuity. Hayley was going to the hospital at the same time as the stag party was drawing to a close and Katy and Plot Device Friend were coming back from Sasha's Amazing Hot-Tub Party.  It was still daylight. How rubbish is everyone at partying?

Still, at least Inspector Dev is back on the case, solving crime with the aid of the mysteriously-reappeared Jason.  That should be good for a giggle.

No comments:

Post a Comment